Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yikes!

Wow, it is Sunday again already?! I cannot believe how fast the past week went by. On the other hand, it was a really busy week. I found out I got to keep my job, which is great news. Chris and I also helped with Operation Christmas Child, which is a project of Samaritan's Purse and delivers shoeboxes full of toys and other items for kids in third world countries. Check it out: http://www.samaritanspurse.com/OCC.asp?MPGID=1
And...believe it or not...THE NURSERY GOT PAINTED THIS WEEKEND!!! I know. It's crazy. We have only had the paint since August!! It looks fantastic, though not quite finished yet. We painted the walls a light turquoise and we are going to paint a dark chocolate brown molding stripe at the top. Chris' dad is doing that on Thursday. So as soon as the stripe gets done, I will take some pictures and post them. We might even get the bathroom done on Thursday too. We just have an adorable wallpaper border to hang but Chris and I have never hung wallpaper so we may have Mark help with that too. So, lots of pics to come!!
BP has been moving all around tonight! Overall, I am starting to feel better. I had a couple really bad days a few days ago, but it seems to have passed. Hopefully I can continue to feel better - I guess we will just have to wait and see.
This week is going to be another doozie!! I will try to get y'all an update at some point...especially if we get the two rooms done.
Love you all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

love c and bp

No comments: