Monday, November 26, 2007

Apparently Weekly Update

So I guess I can only pull things together once a week lately to get you guys some updates! Things have been so busy with work and then with the holidays, time just flies! While I can't promise that updates will get more frequent, I will do my best. By the way I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and got to spend some quality time with family and friends :o)
On to the updates...I have good news and bad news. I will start with the bad news first so that we can end on a happy note. I am truly saddened to say that Basil passed away last week. He was three weeks old. While his surgery went well, there were some crucial things that needed to be kept stable for him to do well. And there was a somewhat long series of somewhat random events that led to that stability becoming compromised and he didn't make it. So please continue to keep Erin and Andrew in your prayers as they grieve and adjust to life without Basil.
On the happy note, Grandpa Mark came over and finished painting the nursery! It looks so fantastic. And Chris picked out a great curtain panel for the window that completely matches. Now we have to go pick up the furniture and get it in there. So this week I promise a new belly picture and a picture of the nursery. Sound good?
Have a wonderful week.
love cb and bp

1 comment:

Leticia said...

My heart goes out to Erin and Andrew. I can't begin to imagine the sadness that they are experiencing. I'm tearing up, just thinking about it. I will definitely keep them in my prayers!

As for you and bp, I hope that you’re still feeling well. We love you and are excited to see you and your cute belly!