Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Geez

Wow, another whole week passed with no updates! Well, I apologize. Chris and I were pretty pitiful last week though. We both came home with bad colds and spent most of the week whining and laying on the couch...at least when I wasn't warpping presents or trying to finish all of my work stuff. Work is always a little crazier at the end of the year. This year is especially tough though because I have two contracts that I am trying to make sure I complete, AND starting in January I am selling two new products (new to me anyway). So aside from all the end of the year work, I have to do new product training. AND we have a new person on our team that overlaps a product with me, so I have to put together a plan for her, and try to help her get organized so that she knows where she is going in January. Whew!!
On the bright side, YiaYia and Papou came into town over the weekend and we went up north to celebrate an early Christmas. It was really nice to see everyone on my mom's side. And Great-Gram and Aunt Nikki both got to feel the baby kick (hard!). I tell you what, that lil girl is definitely taking after her parents. She is either going to be a soccer player or a drummer with all the kicking she does. Maybe she'll be able to play double bass pedal by the time she can walk. Wouldn't daddy be proud?! Speaking of daddy, Chris and I stopped by the Old Navy outlet up north and wouldn't you know it, the halloween costumes were on sale. So Chris bought his daughter a hot dog costume for $5 and he cannot wait to put her in it! I'll have to take a picture and put it up here so you can see it. Its ridiculous.
Welp, I guess that's it for now. I am going to warn you that this week is going to be crazy too. I have class tonight, a dinner program tomorrow, Aunt Steph is coming over Thursday and Friday I am taking her to the airport then Saturday I am baking all day and going out on a date (imagine that!) at night. So I cannot guarantee another update this week. But for you, I will do my best. Take care and stay warm!
c and bp

1 comment:

Leticia said...

LOVE the hotdog costume! That's what Landon was this year :) Don't know if you saw the pictures on our blog, but I promise, you can't go wrong! Don't over-stress yourself, my dear... That little baby girl needs some attention too. Thanks again for making the trip over last weekend, we loved seeing you!