Tuesday, August 25, 2009

yay pictures!!!

pictures always make me smile! the weeks are getting long as i await to hear about my work life, well whole life actually, post-rotation. plans are in the works but no official word yet. waiting without being able to do anything is killing me. but like i said, pictures of my muse always make me smile...so i thought i would share some with you!

most of these are from gamma's camera. if you'll remember, one of ours took a dip in hubbard lake...and i keep forgetting to bring the one i have in NC up to michigan with me. so thanks for the pics gamma!!
these are from the dairy farm they took the girls to:
this is one of my new favorites. this is still an innocent smile, but my little one has definitely been working on her stinker smile. i'll try to remember to email myself the picture i took on my phone the other day!
these are from a few weeks ago when thalia and i were in michigan, and thalia got to play with her favorite cousin:
super precious!!
i think these are great too!!
finally, the girls are in their matching dresses that i bought for them. thalia's is really quite short so i didn't let her out of the house in it! as you can see, thalia was a) not in the mood for pictures and b) not in the mood to share gamma's lap with madilynn!
thanks for enjoying these with me. and thanks for all the prayers you have prayed for us over the past 11.5 months! we could not have survived and thrived without your love and support! its really nice knowing that i have an extended family out there that cares about me and thalia and chris so much!!
much, much love and a bit more sleep,
c, c, and t

No comments: